TrustpointOne is seeking a full-time Legal Practice Assistant for one of South Carolina’s largest law firms. This regional power player is looking to add to their Corporate/Tax Practice Group on-site in their Greensboro North Carolina office.
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Coordinating meetings
- Formation of Corporations/LLCs
- UCC Searches/Filings
- Researching corporate status with state governmental offices
- 5+ years experience in corporate or tax practice areas
- Exceptional organizational and calendaring skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in CM/ECF-filing
- Proficiency in Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.); PowerPoint a plus
Compensation for this position is $55,000 - $65,000 depending on experience.
This is an exciting direct hire opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a dynamic law firm that offers competitive pay and a highly collaborative environment!