Trustpoint.one is pleased to have partnered with several leading law firms in NYC in their search for a legal Professional Development Assistant. The legal Professional Development Assistant will provide support to the Firm’s Attorney Professional Development office and duties will include:
- Monitor, schedule and coordinate Attorney continuing legal education (CLE) activities
- Schedule and assist with the coordination of orientations
- Provide administrative assistance to the department as needed
- Maintain and track budgets
- Process and monitor reimbursements
- Assist with event and networking function planning
- Other duties as required
The qualified legal Professional Development Assistant will have a strong familiarity with MS Word, Excel and excellent research skills. Top-notch communication, an outgoing personality and confidentiality skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced and busy office are critical requirements for this position. A Bachelor’s Degree is required and prior law firm experience is strongly preferred. This position offers a great opportunity to become an integral part of Attorney Development!
Interested and qualified legal Professional Development Assistants are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.