Trustpoint.One is seeking an experienced Legal Project Manager, with PMP Certification, to join our client, an AmLaw 200 firm in New York City, on a long-term contract basis. You will be the primary point of contact throughout the eDiscovery and project lifecycle, primarily supporting with the firm’s International Tax group. The Legal Project Manager will be responsible for duties that will include:
- Providing expert consultation on eDiscovery tech and best practices, assess goals and set realistic expectations
- Managing risk, coordinating technical/vendor/analyst resources to meet project demands
- Development and management of eDiscovery project /risk management/communication plans
- Management of work with vendors and budgeting
- Coordination of data collection
- Research and learn new eDiscovery technologies and processes
- 3+ years of relevant experience coordinating large-scale projects; PMP Certification is required
- Experience with tax-related matters is a huge plus!
- BA/BS in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- The ability to effectively manage technical and quality issues with eDiscovery and Litigation Support providers; excellent team work skills and strong client-service orientation
- Advanced training in project management or operations management and experience with third generation litigation support applications, review platforms and techniques is a plus
- Proficiency with platforms such as Concordance, Relativity, IPRO, LiveNote, MS Access and other Microsoft tools
- Superb time management skills and the ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to shine at an AmLaw 200 law firm! This position could have the possibility of becoming a direct hire role for the right person.
Qualified PMP-Certified Legal Project Managers are encouraged to submit a resume, for immediate consideration.