Trustpoint.One is pleased to be partnering with the New York office of an international law firm in their search for a Legal Project Manager to work with a variety of practice groups. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and responsibilities:
- Define scope and develop budgets including the monitoring of legal spend, alternative fee arrangements, and profitability, with assistance from and in close collaboration with, the Firm’s Financial Reporting team and Practice Development Lawyers (PDLs)
- Project and/or matter staffing and communications
- Ensure the integrity and usefulness, from a data harnessing perspective, of time entries being recorded to the matter in addition to compliance with client requirements for time entries
- Service delivery for the client
- Task and time management
- Closure and feedback on performance
- Document and review key learnings, to be used to help on improving future matters
- Gather client satisfaction information and data
- Candidate is required to have at least 3 years of legal project management experience in a law firm setting.
- A project management qualification is desirable (Lean Six Sigma, PMP, etc).
Position offers a hybrid work schedule. Salary for this position is based on level of experience. Position offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to grow professionally. For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the link below.
Trustpoint.one provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.