Trustpoint One is partnering with a well known regional law firm based in New York City in their search for a direct hire Legal Recruitment and Professional Development Manager.
The position is in office.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree and 5+ years recruitment experience in a law firm or agency setting.
- The Manager will oversee the process for identifying, assessing and recruiting lateral partners, associates, counsel, as well as paralegals and managing their on-boarding and integration.
- Oversight of the recruiting process from on-campus interviews, lateral associates and partners and paraprofessionals
- Maintaining relationships and serving as a point of contact with preferred search firms to promote the firm and lateral opportunities
- Coordinates in-house CLE programs, including developing and maintaining programs to assist attorneys in obtaining CLE credit; maintain internal website, CE Manager; tracks attorney CLE hours; tracks and pays mandatory-to-license bar dues; track and pay professional association fees for attorneys; stay abreast of current mandatory state guidelines regarding continuing education requirements
- Coordinate all aspects of the summer associate program including pre-summer program on-boarding, planning, managing and attending events (including budget monitoring), overseeing summer orientation, liaising with practice groups to monitor summer associate performance, and maintaining summer associate evaluation files
- Bachelor's Degree;
- At least 5 years of legal recruiting experience, either in a law firm or agency setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Interested and qualified Legal Recruiters are encouraged to submit a resume in Word format, for immediate consideration.