Trustpoint.One has partnered with a well respected law firm based in Cincinnati, OH in their search for a legal secretary to join their team on a direct hire basis. Experience in business law preferred. Candidates must be self-directed, highly organized, and able to multi-task and prioritize work. Experience in business law preferred. Responsibilities may include:
Job Duties Include:
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and coordinating case preparation.
- Assists attorney by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; organizing client conferences, and attorney meetings; scheduling couriers, court reporters, expert witnesses, and other special functions.
- Maintains attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements.
- Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information when requested; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney.
- Inputting attorney billable time and reimbursable expenses; preparing invoices under attorney direction; tracking payments as requested.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, set reasonable priorities and manage time and deadline driven workload.
Interested and qualified candidates are should submit a resume, in Word Format, for immediate consideration.