Leading international law firm is seeking an eData Timekeeping Assistant in their Philadelphia office on a long-term, open-ended, temporary basis for 35-40 hours a week, depending on the workload, with the potential to expand into a larger role. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Enter Fee Generator time entries on a daily/weekly basis into Intapp system.
- Works with Supervisor to provide guidance and training on the EPTA and Intapp system.
- Maintain approved timekeeper lists for EPTA and Intapp system.
- Correspond with Fee Generators in connection with their individual time posted.
- With Supervision, generate time and hours reports as requested by Fee Generators and Assistants.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
If you would like to learn more about the Timekeeping Assistant position available in Philadelphia, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.