Kelly Legal Resources, a division of Trustpoint.One, is currently seeking licensed attorneys for a long-term document review project to be held at our state-of-the-art review center in Troy! The project is expected to start the week of June 17; duration is anticipated to be 2-4 months.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Licensed in good standing in any recognized US jurisdiction
- Prior document review experience (please include any advanced experience, e.g., team lead or QC, as well)
- Proficiency with Relativity; knowledge of CaseMap is a plus
- Be available to work 40 hours per week on-site in Troy (remote work is not available)
- Able to commit to the length of the project with no significant scheduling conflicts
Qualified candidates should submit their resume (Word format only) and note known time-off requirements.