Trustpoint.One is staffing a 2 year licensed document review starting the Week of June 6th (candidates must reside in the greater Richmond area).
Here are the details:
- Expected Start Date: The Week of June 6th, exact start TBD based on completion of background check and computer delivery.
- This client requires an independent background screen process that requires candidates to have their finger prints taken.
- Candidates will be working remotely on a client provided computer that will be shipped to the candidate’s house.
- Estimated Duration: 2 years, remote review
- Pay Rate: $33/hour. Overtime: up to 20 hours of overtime per week will be available and paid at a time-and-a-half rate.
- Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Active admission to and in good standing with the bar of any state, with no history of discipline.
- Must reside in greater Richmond area. Given the long duration of this project the client may request that candidates return to in-person office work to their office in Richmond.
- Because of the potential return to office, the client is requiring all candidates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Must be actively admitted and in good standing in a U.S. jurisdiction.
- Experience using Relativity review software.
- Experience working remotely. Must have a fast/reliable internet connection and a quiet place to work.
- Experience using Zoom software (not just the web browser/dial in).
- Experience using a PC with a Windows operating system.
- General ability to troubleshoot computer hardware and software issues without significant delay.
- Required to attend all project calls, training sessions, and Zoom meetings, when needed and sometimes with short notice, from a private location within your home, without connectivity issues.
- Must agree to check client-provided email frequently for updates and respond promptly when required.
- Must agree to use a client-provided email account for all project related communications. No personal email use permitted for project related communications, at any time, for any reason.
If you are interested in having your resume submitted for consideration/approval, please email us an updated copy of your resume in Word format to email@example.com. Please be sure to include any prior document review experience and databases utilized.
We thank you for your consideration and we look forward to hearing from you!