Trustpoint One is proud to collaborate with a business and corporate litigation firm in its search for a Litigation and Appellate Attorney. The firm is seeking appellate attorneys to assist in crafting trial briefs, complex motions for summary judgment, mandamus proceedings, and appeals involving numerous volumes of testimony and exhibits.
Litigation and Appellate Associate Job Duties:
- Legal research and writing
- Prepare trial briefs, motions and appeals
- Timely completion of projects.
- Superb legal research and writing skills
- Knowledge of the rules of evidence and civil procedure
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 and be comfortable creating and navigating through spreadsheets;
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple matters each week.
If you meet the requisite qualifications, please submit your resume, transcript and three writing samples that were self-prepared, filed and argued.