Trustpoint.One is partnered with a statewide Florida law firm seeking a Litigation Associate specializing in creditors’ rights. This leading collections firm is AV rated and has unique operations using innovative technology to service their clients and heavily incorporate Lean principles-providing top-notch operations and efficiencies. Candidates with at least 3 years of experience are encouraged to apply.
Litigation Associate Responsibilities:
- Represent credit unions, banks, insurance companies and businesses in debt collection and subrogation matters
- Drafting and filing legal documents and demand letters
- Representing clients at hearings
- Negotiating and collecting payments
Litigation Associate Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in creditors’ rights matters
- Must be licensed and in good standing to practice in the State of Florida
- Must be a self-starter and able to manage high volume caseloads
- Must possess strong organizational skills
Qualified Litigation Associate candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.