Trustpoint.one has partnered with a Boston area law firm in their search for an Attorney with complex business litigation experience. The ideal Litigation Attorney will have experience in the following areas:
- 5 - 10 years of experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in a range of general complex business litigation, securities, and intellectual property litigation
- Admitted and in good standing in Massachusetts
- Experience in all stages of litigation, including investigation, pleadings, discovery, motions, and trial
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- A commitment to client service
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger collaborative team
- Strong academic credentials
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Litigation Attorney to join a well-established practice that offers a growth opportunity for attorneys with long-term professional development aspirations.
Interested and qualified Litigation Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, to email@example.com, for immediate consideration.