Calling all Litigators! The Grand Rapids office of a Michigan based, civil defense firm is expanding. The firm’s litigation practice is one of the largest in Michigan and offers each attorney the opportunity to try a wide range of cases.
Attorneys with the following qualifications should apply:
- Admitted, in good standing, to the State Bar of Michigan
- 4+ years’ experience as a litigator
- Handling files, taking depositions, arguing motions
- Preparing and filing pleadings and motions
- Experience in civil litigation including insurance defense.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.