Trustpoint.One is seeking a Litigation Attorney, with experience handling class actions, to join our client, a busy and thriving law firm in lower Manhattan. This is a great opportunity to become an integral part of a close knit law firm team. The Litigation Attorney will have responsibilities that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drafting of various legal documents such motions, briefs, appeals, pleadings, etc.
- Significant legal research and writing
- Frequent interaction with clients and opposing counsel
- Court appearances
The qualified Litigation Attorney will have the following experience:
- 3+ years of related class action or commercial litigation experience from a well-known law firm is required
- Exposure to products liability cases is a plus
- Strong motion practice experience
- New York State Bar admission, in good standing, is required
- Ability to work hit the ground running and work independently
This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected and successful team.
Interested and qualified Litigation Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.