Trustpoint.One has partnered with a Boutique Law Firm client in New Jersey on their search for a licensed attorney with heavy motion practice experience for a tremendous long-term opportunity. Ideal candidates will also have substantive litigation experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who meet the qualifications below.
Duties and Qualifications
- Licensed in good standing in New Jersey; New York licensure is highly preferred
- 3+ years’ motion practice experience required
- Primarily perform research and draft motions / filings
- Must have exceptional writing skills
- Must have substantive litigation experience
- Construction litigation experience is a plus
- Able to travel to Princeton, NJ as needed
Our client is eager to hire! This is a remote work opportunity, but will require travel to law firm offices in Princeton, NJ when needed.
Qualified candidates are urged to send: 1) a resume highlighting all relevant experience in Word format, and 2) a writing sample for immediate consideration.