Trustpoint.One is working with our client - a Los Angeles based law firm, on a temporary/contract opportunity for an experienced litigation attorney. Our client is looking for someone with previous eDiscovery experience to handle responsibilities that will include – assisting with various litigation related documentation, preparation of fact sheets, preparation of victim statements, deposition prep, and additional responsibilities to assist with trial preparation for upcoming trial. This opportunity will offer a very competitive hourly compensation and is expected to last for several months.
- 2+ years' experience as a litigation attorney
- Previous experience with Relativity, Clio, and Click-Up is preferred
- Prior experience working with sensitive matters is very helpful
- Very STRONG attention to detail
- Ability to work remotely and 40 hours/week.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity - please submit your resume, in Word format to Lindsay.Omara@Trustpoint.One