Trustpoint One is pleased to assist an international Am Law 200 firm in its search for litigation attorneys to work on a contract project. Experienced attorneys will assist a team responsible for advising clients on the creation, implementation audit of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs (DEI). This position has remote flexibility and is expected to last several months.
Attorneys with the following qualifications are encourage to apply:
- Minimum of 6+ years’ experience litigating Title VII, Section 1981 and/or First Amendment cases
- Attorneys with experience in DEI counseling and audits within a law firm, law school, civil rights organization or government agency are preferred
- Employment counseling experience is preferred
- Member, in good standing, of the state bar of residence
- Strong analytic, organizational, and writing skills.
Qualified attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume in Word format.