Our team is growing! Trustpoint.One has partnered with a nationally recognized employer, with offices in Denver, in their search to add attorneys with prior litigation experience to an existing team. This is a great opportunity to join an upcoming long-term, open-ended project that will involve in-depth claimant review, writing briefs, and assisting with settlements. Many of the Attorneys currently working on this project for our client have been on this team for years! If you’re seeking stability and a unique opportunity to apply your litigation skills, this could be the ideal professional fit for you.
- Must be a Member of at least one US State Bar
- Prior experience working on litigation cases, including clerkships and paralegal experience
- Exposure to employment litigation and/or Worker's Compensation litigation is a plus but not required
- Exposure to document review is a plus
- Successful candidates must complete the process to secure a government security clearance before starting this project
- Pay rate: $30/hour; 40 hours per week (which you can work in a 4 day week if desired). Paid government holidays, benefits available and ability to earn PTO
- Must reside in the Denver area
This is an excellent opportunity to perform substantive work on a high-profile, sophisticated litigation matter. Highly collegial team, flexible work hours offered.
Interested and qualified Attorneys should submit a resume, for immediate consideration.
Trustpoint.one provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.