Trustpoint.One has partnered with a well-respected law firm seeking a full-time Litigation Support Specialist employee in their Cincinnati or Cleveland office. The Litigation Support Specialist is primarily responsible for managing evidence databases; supporting software applications such as Relativity, Trial Director and Law; training for attorneys and; general technical support for the office, the position will assist with managing and choosing vendors and technology; and consult on best practices for litigation support.
- Train and support litigation attorneys and legal assistants on litigation practice applications;
- Consult with and advise attorneys, clients, and legal assistants about litigation support technology, e-discovery, electronic document preservation, and electronic document collection;
- Backup to litigation support requests from other offices;
- Work with IT staff to assist in implementing new technologies;
- Apply Firm standards in both technology and practices as identified by the Director of Technology;
- Assist users in determining specific database requirements;
- Prepare RFPs for various cases/projects for vendors and make recommendations;
- Provide support for imaging and electronic discovery litigation-related projects;
- Promote the use of technical automation tools for litigation support and case management;
- Evaluate current technologies used in litigation practice;
- Attend litigation practice group and case team meetings;
- Provide the necessary training and troubleshooting for lawyers, paralegals and other staff on the use of e-discovery applications;
- Build and manage evidence databases;
- Cull, filter, and de-dupe raw data and create load files for various applications;
- Perform quality control measures to produce an error-free work product;
- Maintain evidence using proper chain of custody and documentation.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering along with a minimum of 2 years litigation support experience is preferred. Experience with Relativity as a certified administrator or equivalent experience is required. Expertise in Relativity, Trial Director and LAW preferred. Previous experience working in a law firm or service industry is preferred. Must possess strong customer service skills along with the ability to prioritize and manage tight deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates are should submit a resume, in Word Format, for immediate consideration.