Trustpoint.one is proud to partner with South Carolina’s largest law firms in their search of a Legal Practice Assistant. We are looking to fill this position in their Columbia, South Carolina office. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 5 years’ litigation legal assistant experience.
- Docket and calendar management
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Coordinating meetings
- Interacting with clients
- Time entry
- Running conflicts
- Opening and maintaining client files, including filing
- Processing client bills and expense reimbursements
- Travel logistics
- 5+ years legal assistant experience in litigation
- Superlative organizational and calendaring skills
- Communicate effectively with a variety of clients
- Excellent document management skills
- CM/ECF-filing and state court filings experience
- Knowledge of court litigation rules and procedures
- Proficient in Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and Adobe, PowerPoint a plus
Salary for this position is $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year based on experience.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration!