https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png 0 0 Drew Murray https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png Drew Murray2023-03-02 15:10:312023-03-03 14:04:33Litigation Legal Assistant – Financial Services
Litigation Legal Assistant – Financial Services
Trustpoint is excited to partner with a nationally respected law firm in their search of a Litigation Legal Assistant on a direct hire basis in their financial services department. This on-site role is a great opportunity to join a growing firm. Successful candidates will have 5+ years of relevant experience, including Rule 9a.
- Entering conflicts checks and opening client files.
- Assisting attorneys with scheduling, calendaring, and planning business travel.
- Assisting attorneys with time entries.
- Assisting attorneys with interfacing with other administrators in the Firm.
- Preparing attorney and office expenses.
- Assisting in general office duties shared with other assistants to include duties such as: processing incoming/outgoing mail, ordering and stocking of kitchen and office supplies, maintaining file room, new employee office set-ups and other tasks as needed.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including Rule 9a procedures
- Technological proficiency in basic software suites including Microsoft Office, Tables of Contents and Tables of Authority in Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficient in technology and processes required for timekeeping, billing, and document management systems.
- Experience with Massachusetts filing procedures, electronic filing in federal courts and PACER.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Westlaw
- Keen attention to detail and team-oriented attitude
This is an exciting opportunity with a prestigious law firm. Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration!