Exciting opportunity for an experienced litigation legal assistant/legal secretary to join the San Francisco offices of a mid-size law firm! Trustpoint.One is working with our client, on their search for an experienced litigation legal assistant to join the firm immediately. This permanent opportunity offers at a competitive salary and benefits, with responsibilities that will include:
- Prepare and transcribe correspondence and legal documents
- Management of internal case files
- Communicate with opposing counsel, court staff, clients, etc.
- Trial preparation including organization of exhibits, preparing trial notebooks, scheduling experts, etc.
- Filing documents with courts - State and Federal
- 3+ years’ experience as a litigation legal secretary
- Expertise with filing procedures of State and Federal courts
- Expertise with State and Federal Courts
- Strong attention to details
- Highly organized
Qualified litigation legal assistants/secretaries are encouraged to submit their resume, in MS Word format, for immediate consideration.