Trustpoint.One is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to join a nationally respected Metro Detroit law firm! This direct hire position will offer the right candidate an opportunity to join a respected national practice with offices in several offices in Michigan, including Troy, MI. The legal assistant should have strong experience with various areas of litigation and will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks that include:
- Provide administrative support to various members of the firm's litigation practice
- Preparation of documents for filing, as well as filing with respective court (State & Federal)
- Calendar management - scheduling hearings, meetings, travel, etc.
- Assemble documents for depositions, motions, and meetings
- Track and enter billable time
The ideal candidate should be a self-starting individual, with a keen attention to detail and proficiency with the MS Office Suite. Previous legal experience as a litigation assistant is truly necessary for this role.
Interested and qualified Legal Secretary/Legal Assistants are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.