Trustpoint One is seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal for a temporary position in Bloomington, Illinois.
Litigation Paralegal Responsibilities:
- Performs a broad variety of office and automation skills to provide administrative support;
- Performs legal research, including computerized legal research and investigation;
- Organizes, reviews and summarizes documents for attorney;
- Operates general office equipment and is willing and able to develop expertise in office
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Paralegal experience;
- Paralegal certificate or degree;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong skills in data entry, word processing and other similar functions at an acceptable level of speed and accuracy, with efficient use of computer systems;
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and independently follow up on assignments;
- Knowledge and familiarity with court proceedings.
If you’d like to learn more about the Litigation Paralegal Position in Bloomington, Illinois please submit your resume in Word format.