Trustpoint.One has partnered with a Midtown, NYC law firm in their search for a top-notch Litigation Paralegal. Our client is a national insurance defense law firm with a specialized and interesting practice! The Litigation Paralegal will be an integral part of a busy and cohesive team and will have the opportunity to work on high-profile matters. The Litigation Paralegal will be responsible for duties that include:
- Handling electronic filings in New York Courts; similar experience in New Jersey courts is a plus
- Manage the deposition scheduling process
- Preparation of pleadings, discovery, deposition summaries and more
- Review of medical records
- Calendar and case management
- Legal research
The qualified Litigation Paralegal will have 3+ years of experience, from a defense law firm. Experience with eFiling and calendar management is required. Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a growing law firm and to work with a well-established team!
Interested and qualified Litigation Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.