Trustpoint.One is assisting a government agency in its search for a Senior Litigation Paralegal. This long-term contract role (at least 1+ years) will start as early as June 1, 2021 and will be based in Washington, DC. This is an exciting opportunity to support a busy Litigation team with duties that include:
- Bate stamping using Adobe for softcopy and occasionally Bate machines for hardcopy
- Conduct legal research using Westlaw, Lexis Nexis
- Electronic case filing using Pacer
- Prepare witness binders and trial notebooks
- Prepare and organize trial exhibits
- Perform database and code searches in Relativity •
- Assist attorneys at trial by loading and presenting evidence using Sanction
- Communicating with other DOJ components, Federal agencies and others as required in the course of investigations and litigation
- Assisting attorneys with case organization and trial preparation
- Digesting and indexing legal documents
The qualified Senior Litigation Paralegal will have at least 4+ years of experience handling all facets of the trial preparation process. Any former government experience is a big plus.
Interested and qualified Senor Litigation Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.