Trustpoint.One is pleased to be assisting a busy and thriving law firm, with offices in Washington, DC, in its search for a Litigation Paralegal. This is a great opportunity for a mid to senior level Litigation Paralegal with trial experience!. Duties will include:
- Conduct legal research using Westlaw, Lexis Nexis
- Prepare witness binders and trial notebooks
- Prepare and organize trial exhibits
- Perform database and code searches in Relativity
- Assist attorneys at trial by loading and presenting evidence using Sanction
- Assisting attorneys with case organization and trial preparation
- Digesting and indexing legal documents
The qualified Mid to Senior Litigation Paralegal will have at least 4+ years of law firm litigation experience handling all facets of the trial preparation process. Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
Interested and qualified Mid to Senior Litigation Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.