Great opportunity for an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join a leading law firm in their Washington DC office on a direct hire basis. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide paralegal support to attorneys through all phases of litigation;
- Managing all case materials, including all electronic files and database applications;
- Obtaining from, or filing materials with federal and local courts and agencies;
- Factual research;
- Tracking the course of information and case materials;
- Training and mentoring junior paralegals;
- Trial support.
- BA/BS degree;
- Five years of previous litigation experience handling document intensive commercial, products liability, or class action litigation cases;
- Previous trial experience is required;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to manage large litigation cases from initiation through resolution;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to changing conditions;
- Must be customer service oriented with experience multitasking and working under tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office 2019 or newer programs is preferred;
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat and litigation support applications such as Relativity, Case Map, and Case Notebook is preferred.
If you would like to learn more about the Litigation Paralegal position available in Washington, DC, then please submit your resume, in Word format.
Trustpoint.one provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.