Trustpoint.One has partnered with a busy and thriving boutique law firm in Morris County, NJ in their search for an experienced Litigation Paralegal. This is a great opportunity to become an integral player in a dynamic and extremely positive environment!
Our client is a leader in areas such as white collar crime and complex commercial litigation and is seeking a Litigation Paralegal to handle duties that will include:
- All aspects of the trial preparation process
- Management of document productions
- Drafting of various legal documents
- Calendar management
- Organization of case files
- Additional duties may include: CLE tracking for Attorneys, court filings and general office management duties
The Litigation Paralegal will have at least 5+ years of experience from a busy law firm. Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Strong interpersonal and time management skills are critical in this role.
This position will offer the opportunity for both personal and career growth. The right Paralegal may have the prospect of growing into a firm management role. Our client is very eager to hire!
Qualified and Interested Litigation Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.