Trustpoint.one has joined forces with a large New Jersey law firm, with offices in Paramus, in their search for a Litigation Paralegal. This direct hire position will offer the qualified Paralegal an opportunity to become an integral part of a busy team. The Litigation Paralegal will be responsible for a wide variety of duties that include:
- Drafting correspondence such as pleadings, briefs and discovery
- Assistance with Federal and State court eFilings
- Preparation of binders for trials, depositions and more
- Calendar management
- Assist with client engagement, conflicts, new matter opening
- Additional duties as needed
The qualified Litigation Paralegal will have 3-5 years of experience from a law firm setting. Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred. Strong knowledge of court filings is a must in addition to advanced MS Word, Excel and proofreading. Any additional exposure to T&E administration is a plus.
This is a great position to work alongside a busy and thriving team in a congenial office setting.
Interested and qualified Litigation Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.