Great opportunity for an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join a well-respected Florida civil litigation law firm in their Jacksonville office on a direct hire basis. The ideal Litigation Paralegal will have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of litigation experience required, defense side experience preferred
- Experience managing the paralegal aspects of litigation matters from beginning to end
- Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize workload, assignments, and client needs.
- Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands.
- Demonstrated and effective planning, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
If you would like to learn more about the Litigation Associate position available in Jacksonville, FL, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.