TrustPoint.One has partnered with a well-respected law firm based in FL that is seeking an experienced litigation paralegal for their Jacksonville office. The main areas of practice are construction defect, products liability, premises liability, professional liability, general liability and wrongful death. The ideal Litigation Paralegal will have the following qualifications:
· 2+ years of litigation experience required, defense side experience preferred
· Experience managing the paralegal aspects of litigation matters from beginning to end
· Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritize workload, assignments, and client needs.
· Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands.
· Demonstrated and effective planning, problem solving, and analytical skills.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Interested and qualified candidates are should submit a resume, in Word Format, for immediate consideration.