Trustpoint is pleased to have partnered with a leading national law firm in their search for a Senior Litigation Paralegal who is ready to manage a team. This exciting opportunity will offer an experienced Litigation Paralegal the opportunity to work alongside Partners and Associates, managing the litigation process for high-profile clients. Duties will include:
- Assisting with all facets of the trial preparation process including discovery, cite checking and Blue Booking, creation of exhibits and binders, etc.
- Assisting with all trial logistics and coordination
- Witness interviewing and preparation
- Conducting legal research and managing research database
- Additional related duties as needed
The qualified Senior Litigation Paralegal will have at least 3+ years of hands-on commercial litigation and trial experience, ideally form a large law firm. Bachelor’s Degree is required; additional Paralegal Certificate is a plus. Must have knowledge of filing documents in both state and federal courts,. Experience with platforms such as Relativity, Trial Director, CaseMap, Westlaw and Lexis are really important. Experience with Blue Booking is a strong plus.
This position offers the experienced Litigation Paralegal an opportunity to focus on high-profile matters with an interesting and exciting client base. The Firm offers a great Midtown NYC location, hybrid work, and an overall great firm culture.
If you are a Litigation Paralegal who is ready to take their career to the next level, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!