Trustpoint.One is seeking a Litigation Paralegal for a long-term, open-ended contract position in Denver, Colorado. This is a great opportunity to work on an interesting, high-profile case. The Litigation Paralegal will be responsible for duties that include:
- assist in the preparation of client communications,
- maintain and monitor logs to track the collection and receipt of documents for use in defending national class and collective action cases,
- The paralegal will perform batch processing of electronic files on an as needed basis in connection with document production to opposing counsel.
- The paralegal will assist with the electronic filing of pleadings in class action cases.
- The paralegal will prepare draft pleadings, prepare excel spreadsheets, and create PowerPoint presentations as needed
- The paralegal will also monitor, and manage the litigation hold system including preparing and sending litigation hold notices, identifying and creating lists of recipients, following up with recipients as needed, and releasing litigation holds at the conclusion of cases.
The qualified Litigation Paralegal must have a Bachelor’s Degree and Paralegal Certificate in addition to 1-5 years of full-cycle litigation experience. Class action litigation experience is a plus. Unlicensed JDs will also be considered.
Qualified and interested Litigation Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.