Great opportunity for an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join a leading law firm in their Washington DC office on a temp to perm basis. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide paralegal support to attorneys through all phases of litigation;
- Managing all case materials, including all electronic files and database applications;
- Obtaining from, or filing materials with, federal and local courts and agencies;
- Factual research;
- Tracking the course of information and case materials; and
- Prepare for and attend trials and arbitration proceedings.
- BA/BS degree;
- 2+ years of previous litigation experience;
- The ability to travel during out-of-state trials;
- Ability to manage litigation cases from initiation through resolution;
- Experience locating, interpreting, and applying court and/or agency rules;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Sound judgment and problem solving abilities; and
- Ability to anticipate plans, prioritize workload, and adapt to changing conditions.
If you would like to learn more about the Litigation Paralegal position available in Washington, DC, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.