Trustpoint.One is partnering with a law firm in Chester County, PA in their search for a Litigation Paralegal to join their team. This Litigation Paralegal position is a full time, permanent role that will support a hard working but collegial team! Candidates should have experience managing litigation cases in state or federal courts. Litigation Paralegal duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing legal documents such as summonses, subpoenas, pleadings, discovery, and trial documents.
- Assisting attorneys by communicating directly to all involved parties in a timely manner.
- Investigating facts, conducting research, and obtaining supporting documentation.
- Utilizing knowledge of court systems and rules of civil procedure to file case documents with the appropriate courts.
- Organizing and maintaining legal documents in firm's paper and electronic filing systems and tracking case deadlines.
- Taking ownership of attorney schedules, including calendar maintenance, prioritizing deadlines, organize case files, and managing logistics
- Minimum of Three (3) years of experience handling the paralegal responsibilities of litigation matters in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Case Management Systems
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, and project development skills
- Bachelor's degree or Paralegal certification is preferred but not required.
To be considered, please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking Apply Now.