Great opportunity for an litigation paralegal to join an excellent mid-sized Washington, D.C. law firm on a temp basis, starting ASAP !! Assist attorneys in preparing for and attending trial and arbitration. This position offers flexible HYBRID work once trained up and running smoothly with the team!
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist attorneys in various phases of the litigation process, including trial preparation, file analysis, and exhibit handling
- Assist attorney in preparing materials for arbitration
- Utilizing Relativity to run searches and pull documents
- Manage all exhibits and documentary evidence, including both electronic and paper exhibits and utilizing technology in connection with presenting exhibits
- Other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3+ year of experience as a paralegal handling all phases of litigation cases, including supporting attorneys at trial, arbitration, or mediation
- Must have experience preparing and filing all trial documents
- Must have experience managing exhibits
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, Adobe, Internet, Relativity and other web-based applications.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, advanced written and oral communication and effective customer service skills
- Great work ethic and must be flexible and easy going