Exciting temp to hire opportunity, to join a highly respected Metro Detroit law firm!! Kelly Legal Resources, a division of Trustpoint.One, is working with our client on a temp to hire position for a strong Litigation Project Manager. This temp to hire opportunity is offered at a competitive rate, with responsibilities that will include:
- Creation of customized Relativity databases, including set up user accounts insuring client data is secure.
- Train legal staff, as well as clients on the use of Relativity databases and best practices
- Upload data into the Relativity database
- Work with eDiscovery databases such as LAW PreDiscovery and Relativity - Processing electronic discovery received from all parties (ensuring preservation of chain of custody)
- Cull data via various processes including analytics, data range filtering, etc.
- Certified or expert knowledge in Relativity and Law PreDiscovery v6.x
- 3+ years’ experience with eDiscovery processing technologies – in a vendor, law firm, or corporate legal department setting
- CEDS certification helpful
- Experience with other litigation support software and technology - TextMap, Trial Director, etc.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their current resume (Word format) for immediate consideration.