Trustpoint.one has teamed up with a prominent New York City law firm in their search for an eDiscovery Litigation Support Specialist. This direct hire role offers a highly collegial team setting and a hybrid work schedule. The eDiscovery Litigation Support Specialist will be tasked with a broad array of duties that will include:
- Management of the full EDRM lifecycle
- Responding to discovery and regulatory requests
- Development and implementation of process improvements and QC measures
- Manage work with outside vendors
- Work with outside vendors for assistance with data collection, processing and production
- Provide general support to the litigation team as needed
The ideal eDiscovery Litigation Support Specialist will have at least 3+ years of eDiscovery experience from another law firm in addition to a Bachelor’s Degree. Strong experience with eDiscovery software and review platforms such as Relativity, DISCO and Microsoft office products is very important. Excellent written and oral communication skills are critical for this role. Must have a “can-do” attitude and be flexible for overtime.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced eDiscovery Litigation Support Specialist who is looking for a position that will make a recognizable impact in a mid-sized yet very busy environment! Strong compensation and benefits package offered.
Interested and qualified eDiscovery Litigation Support Specialists are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.