Trustpoint.One is seeking an experienced Legal Billing Assistant to work with one of our top corporate clients in Wilmington, DE for a long-term temporary assignment! Ideal candidates will have experience working with legal databases and legal billing systems, as well as working with billing records. Duties and qualifications include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience
- Must have experience with database administration
- Must have experience with legal eBilling, finances, or budget process
- Some experience with legal vendor management and commercial eBilling systems such as Team Connect is highly desirable
- Must be computer savvy
- Must be able to independently and proactively manage a process
- Flexible/team attitude is crucial
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and protect confidential information
Ideal candidates will have experience handling billing for a corporate legal department or law firm.
Interested candidates should send a resume highlighting relevant experience in Word format only.