Trustpoint One is pleased to partner with a prestigious international firm in its search for a Manager of Talent Management and Performance. The successful candidate will lead global performance management initiatives and maintain oversight of employee compensation. The position may sit in Los Angeles, Washington, DC, NYC or San Francisco.
Manager, Talent Management (Performance) Job Responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact working closely with key stakeholders to create, manage and implement a comprehensive project and communication program plan
- Manage firm-wide performance evaluation and compensation cycles
- Identify and recommend improvements to internal processes and systems related to performance management
- Support development and implementation of performance management programs strategies, processes, and tools for practice groups to ensure quality and accuracy of assigned tasks and ensures projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Provides performance support for questions throughout the performance management cycle
- Play a key role in researching, developing, testing and deploying performance tools and resources that will ensure a seamless and positive user experience.
- Juris Doctor from an ABA accredited university
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline; such as, Organizational Development or Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Advanced knowledge of applicable Federal, State and employment laws
- PHR/SPHR preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of HR and performance management experience
- Labor and employment experience
- Advanced understanding and experience with performance management methods, practices, and performance systems (Workday or equivalent) with applied program design, performance competencies, and delivery experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with project management/change management methods and application
- Working knowledge of Human Resources policies, processes and guidelines
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.