Trustpoint International (Trustpoint.One) has an immediate need for a Marketing Coordinator.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least two years experience and a degree in Marketing or a related area.
This position will be primarily remote.
- Support VP of Sales and Marketing Director with projects and initiativ
- Support sales team and work with the various sales and marketing platforms to generate and report on inbound and outbound leads
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to collaborate on developing new strategies, proposals, and competitor analysis’
- Manage, organize and maintain the data in our company’s CRMs
- Generate reports to analyze results of sales and marketing campaigns
- Assist with event planning
- Serve as the vendor coordinator for the various divisions to be Trustpoint’s main contact
- Assist with the coordination of events, contests, advertising, press releases and public relations
- Support the marketing department with planning, campaigns, and trade shows
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years minimum experience in a related area
- Excellent Verbal and Communication skills
- Ability to manage deadlines and manage projects
- Law Firm or professional service experience helpful
- Understand the principles of Marketing in the legal industry
- Must be able to multi-task
- Graphic design and copy writing skills are a plus
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
View this and other job needs at https://trustpoint.one/jobs/