Trustpoint.One has partnered with a boutique Law Firm in New Jersey in their search for a licensed Litigation Attorney, with heavy motion practice experience, for a tremendous long-term remote work opportunity. Ideal candidates will have substantive motion practice experience, ideally in the areas of conflict of law analysis and/or breach of fiduciary duties. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are interested in flexible work hours or are looking to supplement their own practice. Qualified candidates must meet the qualifications below.
Duties and Qualifications
- Admission, in good standing, to at least one US State Bar is required; admission to the New York Bar is a strong plus
- 3+ years’ motion practice experience required; experience with the New York Supreme Court Commercial Division preferred
- Motion practice experience from large law firm is strongly preferred
- Primarily perform research and draft motions / filings
- Must have exceptional writing skills
- Must have substantive litigation experience
- Construction litigation experience is a plus
Our client is eager to hire! Dream job for Attorney looking for flexible hours and stimulating work! Must be able to meet in the Princeton, NJ office on an as-needed basis.
Qualified candidates are urged to send a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.