Trustpoint.One has partnered with a boutique Law Firm in Northern California in their search for a licensed Litigation Attorney, with heavy motion practice experience, for a open-ended remote work opportunity. Ideal candidates will have substantive motion practice experience, ideally in the areas of medical malpractice, criminal law, personal injury and/or civil rights litigation. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are interested in flexible work hours or are looking to supplement their own practice. Qualified candidates must meet the qualifications below.
Duties and Qualifications
- Admission, in good standing, to at least one US State Bar is required; admission to the California Bar is strongly preferred
- 3+ years’ motion practice experience required; Must have strong capability to navigate California laws
- Primarily perform research and draft motions, perform procedural research
- Must have exceptional writing skills
- Must have substantive litigation experience
Our client is eager to hire! Dream job for Attorney looking for flexible hours and stimulating work!
Qualified Motion Practice Attorneys are urged to send a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.