Trustpoint.One has partnered with a boutique Law Firm in New Jersey in their search for a licensed Litigation Attorney, with heavy motion practice experience, for a tremendous long-term remote work opportunity. Ideal candidates will have substantive motion practice experience, ideally in the areas of conflict of law analysis and/or breach of fiduciary duties. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are interested in flexible work hours or are looking to supplement their own practice.
Duties and Qualifications:
- Admission, in good standing, to at least one US State Bar is required; admission to the New York Bar is a plus
- 3+ years’ motion practice experience required; experience with the New York Supreme Court Commercial Division preferred
- Primarily perform research and draft motions / filings
- Must have exceptional writing skills
- Must have substantive litigation experience
- Construction litigation experience is a plus
Our client is eager to hire! Dream job for Attorney looking for flexible hours and stimulating work!
Qualified candidates are urged to send a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.