Trustpoint.One is partnered with our client in Metro Detroit, on an exciting temp to hire paralegal opportunity. Qualified candidates can expect an exciting opportunity to grow within the close-knit team, as well as a 4 day/week schedule. This opportunity offers a competitive compensation with responsibilities that will include:
- Review of insurance related documents
- Drafting of insurance program amendments
- Preparation of annual filings and renewals
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years’ experience as a paralegal, preferably within the insurance industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Prior experience with compliance is very helpful
- Strong accounting knowledge and experience with QuickBooks
- Experience with the insurance industry is a plus
Qualified Paralegals are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.