TrustPoint.One is partnered with a growing law firm seeking a Paralegal. This position will offer a blend of both litigation and corporate/transactional responsibilities. This permanent opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits, with responsibilities that will include:
- Prepare pleadings and template forms-firm has attorneys practicing in corporate, estate planning and litigation matters
- Maintain calendars and oversee the scheduling of hearings, depositions, mediations, inspections and any other meetings or deadlines.
- Prepare and review all discovery
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist with attorney timekeeping
- 2+ years’ experience as a paralegal
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
Qualified Paralegals are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.