Trustpoint One is proud to collaborate with a fast paced, growing and busy personal injury firm in Bellaire, Texas its search for a goal-driven, detail oriented Paralegal/Executive Assistant to work alongside the firm stakeholder.
Paralegal/Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Organize/prioritize scheduling for the firm stakeholder;
- Handle bill pay, calendaring, arranging meetings, setting up travel arrangements;
- Preparation for internal and external and client meetings and community activities;
- Composing and typing routine correspondence; reading and responding to incoming mail;
- Ensure workflow to maintain a relatively small docket with a large client contact/networking base.
- Respond to client inquires and requests;
- Manage docket and prepare client accounts;
- E-file in Harris County and Fort Bend;
- Maintain knowledge of electronic court filing procedures (Harris County and Fort Bend);
- Create, edit, and compile large, complex, heavily formatted documents as well as prepare
correspondence, memoranda, and other legal documents from draft or dictated text utilizing MS Word;
- Proofread all documents for accuracy and completeness;
- Open new client matters, generate new files and assure filing is current;
- Prepare files to be closed utilizing proper records storage procedures;
- Review/edit/prepare and proofread prebills and invoices; assure client billing is sent out accurately and timely.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree; Paralegal Certificate preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of Paralegal experience;
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office programs;
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast paced and high volume environment;
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Superior time-management and customer service skills.
If you meet the requisite qualifications, please submit your resume in Word format.