Trustpoint.one is supporting a leading, national financial institution in their search for a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal, with strong financial lending experience. This is a remote position and is contract with the possibility of a conversion to a permanent position for the right person. The Commercial Real Estate Paralegal will be an integral part of the Bank’s CRE team and will be responsible for duties that will include:
- Provide legal support and advice to the transactions teams and other internal departments
- Engage with and oversee outside counsel
- Provide support for workout and restructuring matters
- Prepare and disseminate any new industry and/or regulatory developments
- Partner with internal teams on commercial lending issues
- Support the internal litigation team when needed
The qualified Commercial Real Estate Paralegal will have at least 4+ years of relevant experience including strong working knowledge of commercial real estate financings, mortgage-secured lending, construction lending, various loans, title insurance, surveys, warehousing, zoning and more, ideally from a large law firm or other financial institution. Exceptional interpersonal and demonstrated leadership skills are key for this role. Residence in or near New York City is required.
This is an exciting opportunity that can potentially lead to an in-house legal career.
Interested and qualified Commercial Real Estate Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.