Are you an experienced Commercial Real Estate Paralegal who is eager to join a dynamic and growing team? Real estate boutique law firm, with great Midtown NYC location, is seeking a direct hire commercial real estate paralegal to join their busy and growing group. The Commercial Real Estate Paralegal will be an integral part of a dynamic, close-knit team that handles matters on a national basis. The Commercial Real Estate Paralegal will be responsible for duties that will include:
- Direct interaction with clients and all parties involved in closings
- Preparation of loan documents, review of entity documents and more
- Manage the loan coordination process through closing
- Review of title and survey documents
- Manage due diligence
- Maintenance of client files
The qualified Commercial Real Estate Paralegal will have 2-5 years of experience handling federal agency (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac) or commercial lending matters. Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and computer skills are a must. This is a terrific opportunity for a self-starter who is ready to be part of a strong and well-established legal team.
Interested and qualified Commercial Real Estate Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.